Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Her

"

"There’s a little grill sitting on the steps/ I walk over to her she’s looking up set/I look into her eyes and she’s tells me the stories
About her life and all the nights she’s cried/ I look down and say ‘baby girl its goanna be okay’……….
We talk for what feels like hours and she’s tells me all the things that has down to her and the pains she’s going through and I bend down and says ‘baby girl its gonna be okay’ ……
she says with a tear in her eye “ you don’t know what he does to me I have so many scars that will always be a part of me, I cry every time I think of him then he says ‘ just close your eyes and everything will be okay’/she says sometimes its so bad I just wanna die then ,made he’ll realize i’m only 5. Why cant I be a kid and run a play NOO! I have to worry about every night and day. I look her in the eye/ stand up and say ‘baby girl its gonna be okay I love u each and everyday “she says u don’t even know me/ but I do I been there too/ that was my life/ remember me/because look at me now ‘baby girl its gonna be ok she says with a smile i’m looking up.. "

No comments:

Post a Comment