Tuesday, May 17, 2011

i hate you

"I hate you
I hate you all
None of you care
You all want me to fall

You despise me
You make my life hell
Because of you
In the shadows I dwell

Life sucks as it is
But you make it worse
Its like I'm stuck
With a curse

And in case you didn't know
That curse is you
When things start to get better
You always no what to do

You always ruin them
make it all wrong
And make me feel
As though I don't belong

But I already know that
I realize I'm a mistake
But you don't have to remind me
Because inside I already ache

I already hate myself
Everything I know is a lie
You want me to shed tears
But I will not cry

After you have felt so much pain
You don't feel it anymore
You know it's there
But it's not like before

You can't ignore it
But you know its not worth crying
Because all of you
Is already dying"

No comments:

Post a Comment