Sunday, May 22, 2011

one sweet day

“Looking out my window watching rain poor dreadful tears..
Looking in my hearts as the pain seems to be ever so clear…
Looking up to the sky as the clouds slowly move left to right wondering will things ever be alright…

I know your shining down on from heaven like so many friends we’ve lost along the way and I know eventually we will be together again..
One sweet day…

I know your time was coming and your work here on earth was done…
HE looking around his garden and found an empty place.
HE looked upon this earth and saw your loving face..

I know your shining down on from heaven like so many friends we’ve lost along the way and I know eventually we will be together again..
One sweet day…

As times goes on and I realize that I will cherish you and the memories,
that you engraved with in my heart, like the way a king cherishes his crown…
Remembering..
One sweet day!”

No comments:

Post a Comment