Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dream

"I have dream to write a poem about how i feel and what I want but every time I do its turns out sad and depressing....
But every time I do it hurts so damn bad.... I just want to speak whats on my mind I want to say what's in my soul. I want the world to here what I have to say but why would anyone listen to me....


I want people to know that every 15 seconds a women is battered... I want ppl to know that every 2 minutes someone is either raped or sexually assaulted .. I want ppl to know that Its estimated that 33.4 million ppl are living with HIV world wide.. ...I just want ppl to know but why would anyone listen to me...

I just want this world to be a better place. I want children to be able to live and be happy, I want children to be able to eat and dream. I want children to be able to have everything they need...
I want to change the world. I want to stop the hurt and be the change! I want so much for this world because its only one world but why would anyone listen to me.....

I want the world to know what's in my heart.. I just want someone to listen to me , I just want someone to listen to what I have to say.... I just want everything to be okay. I believe we all should have a chance... A chance to say what we want but I have so much to say but all I want is CHANGEEEEEE!!!! But once again like I've said time after time, and as I walk away from this mic ima say it one last time why would anyone listen to me....."

No comments:

Post a Comment