Sunday, August 7, 2011

looking back

Looking back upon the world,
That seems so distant from this world it seems so sick… it seems so sad so horribly depressing…
It took away many new skills I seem as
though I am I totally new person….
But when looking back I see how horribly disgusting and easily madden and unforgiving I became…
YEAHHH THE PIAN IS REALLL!!!!!!!!!!!
Some how I made it through..
Some how i’m still here..
…. Its just some how…
But I cant help looking back at the day that changed my life.
So many things that I went through. So many times I cried the nights through…
Some many times I thought why?? What did I do dersvise this pain. So many times I wanted to put my fathers 9mm to my head and yes pull the trigger but looking back at the day that changed my life CHANGED MY LIFE and all I could do was nothing at all….

No comments:

Post a Comment