Sunday, August 7, 2011

“tears”

When I look in the mirror I don’t even know who I see. I try to picture
who I want to be but the tears come its killing me….

When I look down at my feet , I think about the places I been and the things
I been through and the tears come its killing me…

Then I look at my hands and I think about all the lives I want to touched and
the people I want to help but then the tears come its killing me…

Then I listen to my heart and I know what’s rights, I know to keep going on, to move along, to keep my head up, to look for a brighter day but the tears keep coming.. its killing me……..

Once again l look into the mirror but I don’t know who I see the once young girl all grown up and ready to dream. ….

To think about who’ll she become and if ‘ill make it that far but once again the tears come because I don’t know how long I can go on because its killing me……

No comments:

Post a Comment